Join a Google Classroom
- Open Google Chrome and search for Google Classroom
- Select “Sign In”
- If prompted, provide your HISD e-mail:Sfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: *if another sign in pops up enter your gradespeed sign in information.
- Once signed in, click the “+” icon at the top right banner.
- Choose “Join class.”
- Enter the class code:
- Click Join.
- You will now see your class when logged into Google Classroom.
Attach or create items for your assignment
- If your teacher attached a file, click the thumbnail to open and review it.
- (Optional) To attach an item:
- Next to Add, click the Down arrow Drive , Link , or File .
- Select the attachment or enter the URL for a link and clickAdd.
- (Optional) To create a new attachment:
- Next to Create, click the Down arrow and select the file type.
Under Your work, a new file appears.
- Click the file and enter your information.
Note: You can attach or create more than one file.
- (Optional) To remove an attachment, click Remove.
- (Optional) Add a private comment to your teacher and clickPost.
- ClickTurn In and confirm.
The status of the assignment changes to Done.
please view the google classroom site for No red ink instructions.