As we all know, next week is a pretty big week for our students. We want to share some tips for making Monday-Thursday a little more successful for everyone:
- Students need to take advantage of the great weather forecast for this weekend and GET OUTSIDE!! Exercise, play, and soak up the free Vitamin D!
- Please get PLENTY of sleep this weekend, and turn off those electronics early in the evening on Sunday.
- Eat good, healthy meals this weekend, and especially make sure you have some proteins on Sunday night/Monday morning.
- Students are encouraged to bring a QUIET snack in a zip-lock baggie each day. We do not eat lunch until 1:15pm next Monday-Thursday. Water bottles are allowed, as long as they have a closed top, and they must remain on the floor when not being consumed.
- Our ADVO lesson this week was on stress management techniques. Practice some visualization of places that make you happy. Also, remember that 5-10 deep breaths can do wonders for calming us down.
Monday – STAAR for Math
Tuesday – STAAR for Reading
Wednesday – End-of-Year Assessment for Science, and ELA Final Product Part 1 (Part 2 will be conducted during Finals Week)
Thursday – End-of-Year Assessment for History, and a Math activity
We are looking forward to a very successful week! Our students have worked SO hard this year, and we know they are ready to shine!!